“Libraries Rock” is the theme for this year’s 2018 Summer Library Program co-sponsored by the Attala County Library.
Schedule of events:
- June 5: Dancing Dan the Banjo Man (at Attala County Library)
- June 12: Choctaw Tribal Dancing
- June 19: Inky the Clown
- June 26: Illusionist Todd Smith
- July 3: Freedom Ranch Rescue Animals
- July 12: Chester Drawers
- July 19: Waterworks Fun Day
Most of these programs will be held at the Attala County Coliseum and are for children 3-12 years of age. Programs are free and open to the public.
Summer Library Program registration is going on now through Monday, June 4.
For more information, like the Attala County Library on Facebook or call 662-289-5141.