- Traveler’s Rest M.B. Church There will be a garage sale on August 6th, 2022 at the church from 8 a.m. until. The church is located at the corner of Blackberry Drive and Fenwick St./HWY 19 N.
- New Hope Baptist Church invites their community to a “Back to School Burger Burn” on Saturday, August 13 from 5-8 pm. This is a come and go event to meet and greet with the new Pastor, Bro. Brian Oakes. Enjoy burgers, sides, desserts, drinks, some fellowship and a little fun. You may call or text for more information or to RSVP, 662-582-0374.
- Mt. Calvary MB Church, 1240 Mt. Calvary Road, Louisville, invites everyone to their Revival beginning 6 pm Sunday, August 14. Speaker will be Rev. Leon Yowk, Associate Minister of Christian Liberty MBC. On August 15 & 16 beginning 7 pm nightly, speaker will be Rev. Dr. Marvin K. Myles, Sr. Pastor of Christian Liberty MBC of Kosciusko.
- Abraham Chapel Church will have their Women’s Day Program on Sunday, August 14 during the 11 am Worship Service.
- McAdams Baptist Church will have revival August 14-17th. The guest speaker is Evangelist Randall Creel from Forest, MS. Sunday services are at 11 am and 6 pm. Monday through Wednesday night services will begin at 7 pm. Everyone is invited.
- Marble Rock MB Church will have revival services August 14-16. Sunday service begins at 6 pm and Monday and Tuesday services at 7 pm. The guest speaker will be Rev. Dr. Kelly Miller, Pastor of Jones Chapel MB Church in Carthage. All are welcome, and we are looking forward to worshiping with you. We still practice social distancing and wearing a mask.
- Delydia Hill M.B. Church Pastor Leonard Jones invites you to their weekly Bible Class. A class is held during the day every Thursday at 1 p.m. and again at 7 p.m. every Thursday night. Everyone is invited.
- Baldwin Chapel A.M.E. invites everyone to tune in to their Sunday morning broadcast at 6:30 am on 98.3 FM.
- Heaven Is My Goal Radio Ministry can be heard on Sunday mornings on Cruisin 98.3 FM at 8 am.
If you have a church announcement that you would like to be published in this bulletin, please click HERE.