Ethel Home Catches on Fire Twice in 24 Hours


One home on King St. in Ethel has caught on fire twice in 24 hours.  On Wednesday, November 15th just after 10 a.m., Attala Central Fire Department (ACFD) and Ethel Volunteers were dispatched to the residence when a caller reported seeing smoke coming from the home.  ACFD Chief, Tim Cox says there was a small fire in the kitchen that was quickly put out.  Attala Central Fire Department was called back to the home just before 5 a.m. today, November 16th.  Chief Cox says that details on the cause of the fire aren’t available right now.  He also states that the home is still standing, but the smoke damage makes it unlivable.

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *