Fire Releasing Toxic Fumes in Kosciusko Monday Night


Kosciusko Police responded to a call on Burdine Road regarding a fire on Monday, July 17th at 11 pm.

Officers arrived and found that someone was burning trash that was releasing toxic fumes into the air.

Kosciusko Fire Department was notified and arrived shortly afterwards to extinguish the flames.

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *