Gas Leak at Dollar General

SHARE NOW

At 5:00 pm Kosciusko Police, Atmos along with City Fire responded to Dollar General on Veteran’s Memorial Drive for the smell of gas.

When Emergency personnel arrived on scene they notified dispatch that there was a strong smell of natural gas inside the building.

After a short investigation the source of the leak was found to be coming from one of the roof units.

Gas was cut off to the location until repairs could be made.

No injuries were reported.

All units cleared at 5:39 pm.

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *