Kitchen Fire in Attala Tuesday Evening


On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 just before 8:00 p.m., Attala Central Fire Department was dispatched to a home on Attala Road 3243 for a grease fire in the kitchen.

Firemen worked quickly to get the fire contained and extinguished.  No one was injured, and the home sustained moderate damage.

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *