McAdams Home Saved from Kitchen Fire, No Injuries Reported

SHARE NOW

A kitchen fire broke out at a home in the McAdams area on Thursday, July 4th, prompting a response from the Attala County Fire Department.

The home suffered extensive heat and smoke damage, but Fire Chief Tim Cox stated that most of the structure was preserved and no injuries were reported.

1 comment
  1. Yteka greer
    Yteka greer
    July 6, 2024 at 10:03 AM

    That was where I lived get it right the entire kitchen burned part of my bed room both bathrooms and smoke damaged the whole house I’m just thankful I was able to get out with minor injuries from falling

    Reply

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *