Propane Tank Explosion Sparks House Fire Wednesday in Attala

SHARE NOW

A propane tank exploded on the porch of a residence Wednesday evening resulting in the home catching fire.

Attala County Fire Department responded to the call on Attala Road 4215 near the Possumneck area at approximately 9:40 p.m. Sallis, Carmack, and Ethel Volunteers also assisted.

The two-story home sustained extensive fire damage to the second story rooms according to ACFD Chief Tim Cox.

The cause of the fire may be from a fish cooker that boiled over on the back porch. No one was injured in the fire.

Leave a Reply

We encourage open dialogue but if you disagree with someone, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly group.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *