This is a list of schools, services, and additional businesses that will be delayed or closed due to the ongoing winter storm…..
Closings for Friday
- Attala County – All non-emergency offices will be closed through Monday, Feb. 22
- Kosciusko School District – Classes will be virtual through the end of the week.
- Attala County School District – Classes will be virtual through the end of the week.
- Presbyterian Day School– Closed Friday
- Winona Christian – Closed for Friday.
- Mitchell Metal – Closed Friday
- Waste Management – No garbage pickup on Friday
Delays for Friday
- Renasant Bank – Will open from noon through 4:00 pm.
- Attala County Co-Op – Will open at 10:00 am.
- Kosciusko City Hall and Municipal Court – Open with limited staff through 3:00 pm.
Information on delays/closings can be sent to the Breezy 101 Text Line at 662-289-1011.
Continue to monitor Breezy 101 and Breezynews.com for updates on road conditions.