Ethel Home Catches on Fire Twice in 24 Hours

One home on King St. in Ethel has caught on fire twice in 24 hours.  On Wednesday, November 15th just after 10 a.m., Attala Central Fire Department (ACFD) and Ethel Volunteers were dispatched to the residence when a caller reported seeing smoke coming from... Read More.

Light Pole Catches Fire and Gas Leak in Ethel

On Sunday at 3:59am, fire and deputies were dispatched to Attala Road 2203 for a report of a light pole having caught fire.At 11:47am, there was a report of a gas leak at the Ethel Quick Stop.  Upon arrival, the store was momentarily evacuated... Read More.


Service Truck Catches Fire Twice

At 12:54 pm Attala Deputies, MedStat EMS along with Attala Fire and Rescue responded  the trailer park just outside the city limits on highway 12 east for a report of a vehicle fire.When emergency personnel arrived on scene they reported an AT&T work truck... Read More.