Light Pole Catches Fire and Gas Leak in Ethel

On Sunday at 3:59am, fire and deputies were dispatched to Attala Road 2203 for a report of a light pole having caught fire.At 11:47am, there was a report of a gas leak at the Ethel Quick Stop.  Upon arrival, the store was momentarily evacuated... Read More.

Updated: Woods Fire & Gas Leak in Sallis

Tuesday February 8th7:33 a.m. – Kosciusko Police were alerted to a reckless driver traveling on Highway 12 near the intersection of North Natchez Street.10:01 a.m. – Attala County Fire Department and Sallis Volunteers were dispatched to a call reporting a possible... Read More.

Gas Leak at Dollar General

At 5:00 pm Kosciusko Police, Atmos along with City Fire responded to Dollar General on Veteran's Memorial Drive for the smell of gas.When Emergency personnel arrived on scene they notified dispatch that there was a strong smell of natural gas inside the building.After a... Read More.