- St.Therese Catholic Church, located at 108 Bell St. Kosciusko, holds Mass (English) Sunday 10:30 A.M, Mass (Spanish) Sunday 2:00 P.M,
Wednesday Holy Hour 5:00 P.M , Wednesday Mass 6:00 P.M.
- Mt. Lebanon United Methodist Church invites everyone to annual Revival starting Monday, September 16th thru Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 at 7:15 p.m. nightly. There will be a different speaker each night. Come and let your soul be revived! Your presence will be greatly appreciated.
- Christian Liberty M. B. Church invites everyone to our Annual Fall Revival to be held September 15-17, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. each night. The Evangelist will be Rev. Marvin K. Myles, Jr., Pastor of Galilee M. B. Church, Carthage, MS.
- Greater New Jericho Church will be having their annual Revival Service September 16-19 at 7:30 nightly. Speaker will be Pastor Eddie Smith from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Come out and worship with us.
- Bethlehem M.B. Church cordially invites you to attend our annual Women’s Day Program. This program will be September 22 at 2:30 p.m. Our speaker for this wonderful occasion will be our very own, Evangelist Gloria Lewis. Come out and be blessed.
- Crestview CM Church will have revival services September 22nd through September 25th. Sunday service will began at 6 and Monday through Wednesday service will begin at 7 pm. The guest speaker is Dr. Benny Tate from Rock Spring Church. For more information, you may call Pastor Jerry Meggs at 601-663-6605.
- Abraham Chapel MB Church is having a Men’s Day Program Sunday, September 22. It will be celebrated during the 11:00 A.M. morning worship service. Deacon Avery Dotson is the Chairperson, Deacon Henry Dotson is the Co-Chair. The goal is to get at least 50 plus men. Men, show up and pack the Church so the Women will have to stand in the corner without a seat.
- Shiloh Independent Methodist Church (Carmack): Allen Sibley and The Magnolia Ramblers will present a concert during morning worship at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, September 22.
- New Hope Baptist Church will have revival September 29-October 2. Brother Junior Davis will be the speaker and Steve and Becky Carver will lead the music. Sunday, September 29 starts at 6 pm, Monday-Wednesday, services start at 7 pm. Everyone is welcome to come and be blessed.
- New Providence Cemetery Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, October 6 at 11:00 am. There will be “dinner on the grounds” potluck style, so bring your favorite dish!
If you have a church announcement that you would like to be published in this bulletin, please click here.